CREO from the PTC is a complete package that is a concept design of 2D and 3D simulation and energetic software, what is unique about this course is that this plays a key role while designing a product and during the product development. This course has diversified tools and involved participation of diversified people as well.
- Introduction to advance CAD
- Using sketcher tools.
- Understanding parametric relations.
- Editing features and geometry.
- Object creation and modification.
- Make and use of family table.
- Use of Relations and parameter.
- Create UDF (user defined feature).
- To create assembly and sections.
- Use of assembly constrains and mechanism.
- Exploded assembly views.
- Sheet metal and Surfacing features.
- Creating Animation Object Like(Human, Car, Fan, Water fall…etc)
- Mould (casting) tools Welding features
- 2d drawing creation from model
- To create BOM and balloons and Template making
- Animation creation and Analysis
Rated 4.8/5 Based on 300 Verified Ratings