About UI-UX and Graphic Design Course
A graphic designer creates visual impacts from their creativity to create attractiveness in the website. They know exactly what to use in the color scheme, images and typography to make it eye-pleasing for users. The designers working solely on user experience must understand the customer's mind to set and adjust the graphics according to their eye approach.
The color choices should not only show the company's theme but even should be eye-catching. The graphics should capture the viewer's attention when they land on the page. The beauty and usage of graphics should complement each other. This way, it will help you to deliver the company's motive and cause to the users. Creating a graphic design that hints even the slightest about the user's needs might serve the purpose right.
Course Duration 12 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Oriented Projects
UI/UX: Website & Application Designing
- Introduction and Importance of UX & UI Design
- What is the Design Thinking Process
- Research & Analysis
- Creating User Personas & affinity mapping
- Interaction Design Principles
- Understanding Android & iOS user interfaces
- Website Design
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- UI Design Principle
- Color Psychology
- Font selection, sizing & Typography fundamentals
- Design hierarchy & Creating visual designs
- User Testing
- Portfolio Making with the case study
SOFTWARES TO LEARN:
Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Introduction to graphic design and knowing the history
- Design process & element
- Importance of text content
- Colour theory, typography, iconography
- Visualization of design
- How to create a design system
- Photo editing & manipulation
- Learning & practising mind mapping
- Company definition basic project
- Understanding industry requirements and creating graphics like branding, logos, business cards, Flyers, brochures, magazines, ad graphics, social media & business posts, packaging, portfolio presentations, and many projects
- Presenting animation like promo videos & motion graphics, animated logo intro
- Creating and working with mockups
- Marketing fundamentals
SOFTWARES TO LEARN:
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Corel Draw, Aftereffect
WHAT IS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
The artist who creates visual art for companies and organizations to deliver their message to their targeted audience has a subtle knowledge of the art, which makes them masters in knowing their users. Graphic designers are not just artists. They should understand marketing, advertising and even communication to excel in their work, and they should constantly be updated about all the latest updates to know and understand the market needs and expectations.
ADVANTAGES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
Graphics designing is about more than just the looks of the design. If used effectively, it can benefit the organisation and play a more important role than just design. An excellent graphic designer with the proper research can crack the code to reach the targeted audience.
- Professionalism and consistency
- Identity and brand recognition
- Built trust, loyalty and goodwill
A company must keep its reputation intact by keeping the marketing going. Graphic designing plays a crucial role in retaining the user's presence on the page. A proper graphic design with the correct placement can bring wonders to a company.
Graphics design plays a role as the face of the organisation as the viewers always remember the pictures and visuals instead of words and content. It becomes the organisation's identity and starts creating the brand if the graphics' impact is vast.
Visuals and graphics make people understand the context much more accessible than words. It attracts the user's eye and makes them curious enough to know more about the organisation. You can do wonders with images to make people understand your company's positivity.
Trust makes the consumer buy your products and services, and trust can be built through good marketing and a significant impact on the consumer's mind, which can be done only by the suitable graphics and visuals representing the company's motive.
SCOPE OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
Graphic designing is a skilled art and our Graphic Designing Courses in Ahmedabad. We teach professionals and experts to help you excel in the design field and help you understand design and how to target the audience. Graphic designers are needed in every kind of organisation, be it digital marketing, advertising, web designing, or newspaper; name it, and you'll need them. Graphic designers can do freelancing or even get themselves a 9-5 job, whatever fits their criteria for working. You can join our graphic design courses in Rajkot, Graphic Design courses in Vadodara, and graphic design courses in surat Enroll Today.
Who can join the graphics design Course?
- 10/12 pass or fail, diploma or engineering novice students.
- Students of any stream of science, commerce or arts
- Businessman or House Wife
- Anyone interested in design and art
- Individuals who want to do White Colar Job
- For the person who chooses printing & advertising
Why should I learn graphics design?
- Never a recession
- An excellent source of Side Income
- Constantly growing demand in every field.
- Graphics Design is required for the sale of any product.
- Compensation according to experience
What after the graphic design course?
- A job can be done in IT, Production, Digital Marketing, Game Design, Animation or any other company.
- Business can be started with minimum investment.
- Freelancing can be done sitting at home.
- You can learn web designing, and we offer a web designing course in Ahmedabad.