About Figma Ui Ux Course
Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototype tool that is mostly web-based, with desktop apps for macOS and Windows enabling additional offline features. For Android and iOS, Figma has a mobile app that lets you see and interact with Figma prototypes in real time on your phone or tablet.
Course Duration 1 Month
Daily Time 2 Hours
Figma (UI/UX Design)
- Starting with Major Tools in Software.
- Introduction to App Design.
- Creating Basic Application.
- Analysis & Research about Design.
- Different Between UI/UX and After Effect.
- Study on Google Material & Apple Developer Guide.
- Difference between Android & iOS Applications.
- Actual Process of Design & How to Prototype.
- Sketching Wire-frame of Application.
- Final Project with Market Survey and Creating Professional Designs as per industry requirements.
- Making Portfolio and Resume on Online Platforms (Behance. Dribbble etc.)
SOFTWARE TO LEARN: