About Animation Course
Animation is a method in which figures are manipulated to appear as moving images. In traditional animation, images are drawn or painted by hand on transparent celluloid sheets to be photographed and exhibited on film. Today, most animations are made with computer-generated imagery (CGI).
Course Duration 12 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Oriented Projects
Master in Animation
- Fundamentals of Graphics
- Understand Concepts of Graphics & illustration
- 2D Character Design
- Create Background of the Video
- Logo making
- Digital illustration
- Photo Editing
- Short Board
- Story Writing
- Fundamentals of 2D Animation
- VFX Training
- Title Making
- Promo video
- Rendering with a final output
- Motion Graphics
- Sound Editing
- Short Film Making
- Making Portfolio and Resume on Online Platforms (Art Station, Behance, Dribbble etc.)
- Introduction to animation and history
- 3D Modeling
- Digital 3D Animation
- 3D Character Design
- Rigging and Animation
- 3D Title Animation
- Shading & Texturing
SOFTWARE TO LEARN:
PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, Drawing, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro., Adobe Audition, Adobe Animate, 3Ds Max, Maya
Master In Animation Overview
Vfx Course – is considered the most comprehensive platform in the imaginative world where you can bring beyond the boundaries of your imagination the capacity to make something unique about the world. A lot of liveliness is presently taking shape and creating sequential characters of the animation motion picture. Animation involves moving any fabulous image that does not have to use its various functions. Animation is a beneficial mode for creating creative and innovative force. During their task, the student can establish creative power in his work by awakening his creative mind with his thinking power. For anybody keen on inventiveness to go into the field of activity, this field is one where you can change images into your thoughts. There are likewise grand openings for work for understudies in this field, incorporating those in promoting huge organizations. For such a decent post, there is a proper extension in the film business, and you also can set up Animation Institute, which has a promising career. In recent decades Animation characters have been top-rated among people, especially young children. Even now, the government, corporate companies and the private sector need to fall back on movement today to promote their items for better promotion. Thus, Animation is very surreal for your bright career. This course can be done by anyone who wants to make a career, especially suited for standard 10/12 graduation.
Who can join the Animation Course?
- 10/12 Students who pass or fail
- Graduate or Undergraduate in other fields.
- People interested in fiction (cartoons) and story
- People interested in an animated movie
- A business person or marketing person
- A video ad or a person who wants to be a YouTuber
Why should I learn Animation?
- Full practical field
- The growing popularity of video (animation).
- Is a subject of hobbies and entertainment.
- An easy way to exchange information.
- To simplify the education system in today’s digital age
- Impossible in reality and can be facilitated by imaginary visual Animation.
What after the Animation course?
- Income can be earned by spreading one’s skills to the world.
- The job can be done in a company like Film Studio, TV Channel, IT Company, or Game Studio
- Video advertising company
- Freelancer can be done at home
- To create digital advertising of business
- Become a YouTuber, Wedding Video Maker, etc.
- Doing your own business can be very rewarding.