About Animation Course
Animation is a method in which figures are manipulated to appear as moving images. In traditional animation, images are drawn or painted by hand on transparent celluloid sheets to be photographed and exhibited on film. Today, most animations are made with computer-generated imagery (CGI).
Course Duration 12 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job Guarantee
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Orientd Projects
Master in Animation
- Fundamentals of Graphics
- Understannd Concepts of Graphics & illustration
- 2D Character Design
- Create Background of the Video
- Logo making
- Digital illustration
- Photo Editing
- Short Board
- Story Writing
- Fundamentals of 2D Animation
- VFX Training
- Title making
- Promo video
- Rendering with final output
- Motion Graphics
- Sound Editing
- Short Film Making
- Making Portfolio and Resume on Online Platforms (Art Station, Behance, Dribbble etc.)
- Introduction to animation and history
- 3D Modeling
- Digital 3D Animation
- 3D Character Design
- Rigging and Animation
- 3D Title Animation
- Shading & Texturing
SOFTWARE TO LEARN:
PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, Drawing, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro., Adobe Audition, Adobe Animate, 3Ds Max, Maya
Master In Animation Overview
Vfx Course – is considered to be the most comprehensive platform in the inventive world where you can bring beyond the boundaries of your imagination the capacity to make something totally unique in relation to the world. A lot of liveliness is presently more really taking shape and creating of animation motion picture, sequential characters. Animation involves moving any fabulous image that does not have to use its various functions. Animation is an exceptionally helpful mode for creating inventive and innovative force. The student, during his or her task, can establish creative power in his work by awakening his creative mind with his thinking power. For anybody keen on inventiveness to go into the field of activity, this field is one where you can change imagination into your thoughts. There are likewise extraordinary openings for work for understudies in this field, incorporating those in the promoting of huge organizations. For such a decent post, there is a decent extension in the film business and also can set up Animation Institute which has good career. In recent decade Animation characters are very popular among people, and especially young children. Even now the government, corporate companies and the private sector likewise need to fall back on movement today to promote their items for better promotion. Thus, the animation is very surreal for your bright career. This course can be done by anyone who wants to make a career, especially suited for standard 10/12 graduation.
Who can join Animation Course?
- 10/12 Students who pass or fail
- Graduate or Undergraduate in other field
- People interested in fiction (cartoon) and story
- People interested in animation movie
- Business person or marketing person
- A video ad or a person who wants to be a YouTuber
Why should I learn Animation?
- Full practical field
- The growing popularity of video (animation).
- Is a subject of hobbies and entertainment.
- An easy way to exchange information.
- To simplify the education system in today’s digital age
- Impossible in reality and can be simplified by imaginary visual animation.
What after Animation course?
- Income can be earned by spreading one’s skills to the world.
- Job can be done in a company like Film Studio, TV Channel, IT Company, Game Studio
- Video advertising company
- Freelancer can be done at home
- To create digital advertising of business
- Become a YouTuber, Wedding Video Maker, etc.
- Doing your own business can be very rewarding.