This course is designed by the industry professionals; it is more of a practical course that focuses on the art of PLC’s, SCADA and other equipments as well.
The automation training course fills the huge gap across the manufacturing sector. The automation training course institute in surat teaches the following modules to the students
- Industrial automation engineering
- PLC Course and events
- Motion control
- Panel designing and Auto CAD
- Process instruments
- Human Machine interface
- Distributed control system
- Soft skill development
The software’s of the automation training like the PLC and the SCADA are now in demand and there are many job opportunities for people who have done these courses.
This technology is the basic need of all the engineers, automation has taken over all the industries and now each and every organisation requires automation.
Automation training in surat teaches the students and fill them with skills like developing expertise and programming languages so that they can give proper instructions to the equipments while performing the task.
The PLC and SCADA software training which is a part of the automation training classes in surat is a career which is worth investing.
One can strategize their career if they are trained in this field as every industry and organization now requires this.
How is automation helping the organizations?
- Apt time to develop and improve the course of content
- Analysis and strategic planning opportunities
- Increased sales and marketing resource
- Employee development and in turn give satisfaction and is very productive
- Proper streamlined and standardised processes
Following are the benefits of attending this course that a student gets
- To enhance the knowledge base
- A complete exposure to the industrial environment
- Practical exposure to the real time works and systems
- Working with latest technological trends
- Acquiring knowledge about the software like PLC, SCADA and DCS in industrial environment
- The training method includes, theory and practical both
- The students also learn the soft skill development
- The students get assistance in industrial automation sector as well.
This automation course is very helpful to all the students who want pursue a career in it, sadly it is not for beginners as one must have good knowledge in certain software prior to this course.
This course becomes very handy as it gives practical training in automation industry.
- Basic of Automation
- Types of Automation C
- Basics of PLC
- Programming of PLC with different software(3 PLC programming)
- Basic of SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
- Programming in SCADA
- Protection System
- Communication between SCADA and PLC